Monday, January 7, 2013

Favorite Recipes of 2012

Another year has flown by and it's time to reminisce and pick my top recipes from 2012!  Last year was a challenging one in terms of keeping this blog up-to-date. Between finishing culinary school to starting a new full-time job and raising two small kids, it was a challenge to keep up with posts and often times the blog got put on the back burner.  But that's ok. The sole reason I have a food blog is because it's fun and I love trying new recipes and sharing them with you all.  With the new year among us, I promise to bring you many new and fun recipes; however if life gets busy, then the blog will inevitably slow down at times.

So here it goes...my favorite 3 recipes of 2012. (Drum roll please!)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kathie's Favorite Recipe #1 - Baked French Toast

I made this recipe for Christmas morning in 2011 and again for this past Christmas morning. It's one of my favorite breakfast casseroles!




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kathie's Favorite Recipe #2 - Sausage & Tortellini Soup

By far my favorite soup of 2012. I could eat bowls and bowls of this stuff. Even the leftovers are delicious!




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kathie's Favorite Recipe #3 - Kit Kat and M&M Cake

Thanks to Pinterest, I was introduced to this cake. I have since made about 7 different ones of all shapes and sizes. Everyone loves this candy-covered cake! It's so sweet that it will make your teeth hurt.



Cheers to a happy and healthy 2013 filled with lots of creative, new, inspiring recipes!

1 comment:

  1. These all look amazing! I have made that Kit Kat Cake and everyone loved it! :-)

    ReplyDelete