Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pay Day Bars

It's crazy that November is half way over already and Thanksgiving is next week!!! Where does the time go?

My sister made these yummy Pay Day bars a couple weeks ago but I held off on posting the recipe because I figured everyone was on candy overload from Halloween. Hopefully everyone's candy stash is depleted because you'll want to give this one a try!



Pay Day Bars
Source: S. Miller

16 oz. jar salted, dry roasted peanuts
3 T. butter
1 bag peanut butter chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 c. miniature marshmallows

Spray a 9x13 pan with non-stick spray.  Pour 1/2 of the peanuts on the bottom of the pan.  Melt butter, peanut butter chips and sweetened condensed milk.  Remove from heat and fold in the marshmallows.  Pour over the peanuts.  Put the rest of the peanuts on top and pat down lightly.  Chill and cut into bars.

3 comments:

  1. Those look delicious! Paydays are my husband's favorite, and he already went through two Halloween snack bags since October. Definitely making these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made some of these last week for our open house for our business and they are to die for. I wish I didn't love them so much, or that our customers would have eaten them all. They are just so tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to tell you, I tried your recipe and my husband LOVED them. I have already made them twice and just posted the recipe on my blog. I linked back to your blog to give you credit for your AMAZING recipe. Thank you! :)
    http://www.dreamingofwhitechocolate.com/2012/12/payday-bars.html

    ReplyDelete