Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Corn Dog Muffins

My apologies for being a bit slower at posting recipes lately. With school AND working, I now have a full plate, but I promise to be back in the groove again real soon. Just bare with me, I only have 3 more weeks until I graduate from school. I'll then be able to focus 100% of my blog and new job and not have any more homework and tests/finals to study for. :)

Speaking of the new job, it is going wonderful! I absolutely love it and there is so much creative freedom there with cakes and cupcakes. We are having fun creating adorable St. Patrick's Day desserts as well as in the initial stages of planning out some wedding cakes for a friend of mine. Also, this week, I was able to decorate a cake for two birthdays at my hubby's workplace. Some of my biggest {local} blogger fans are now becoming my best customers!

On to today's recipe...Corn Dog Muffins! Several similar recipes are popping up all over Pinterest. Corn dog muffins are super easy to make and very popular with little ones. I made these a couple weeks ago to accomodate some chili soup. Super easy and super good!



Corn Dog Muffins
Source: Our Crazy Crafty Life

1 (8.5 oz.) package corn bread mix
2 T. brown sugar
2 eggs
3/4 c. milk
1 can corn, drained
5 hot dogs, sliced
ketchup, mustard, or honey mustard (for dipping)

Combine mix and sugar, stir in eggs and milk. Add corn and hot dogs. Fill greased muffin pans 3/4 full. Bake at 400 F for 18 minutes or until golden brown.

1 comment:

  1. Well, now this one is going to show up on Pinterest, because I just pinned it. Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete