Sunday, December 11, 2011

Nutter Butter Santas

Ho, Ho, Ho!!!!

I get all giddy when I look at these little Santas. Love his {big} red nose! These little guys were in my last Kraft Foods magazine and I wanted to make them as soon as I saw them. Fun and easy to make. My preschooler loved putting Santa's eyes on and everyone loved eating them!



Nutter Butter Santas
Source: Kraft Foods

12 Nutter Butter Cookies
4 squares Baker's White Chocolate, melted
2 T. red colored sugar
24 miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
12 each small red and white hard candies

Dip both ends of each cookie in chocolate, leaving a 1-inch section in center uncoated. Place on waxed paper-covered tray. Sprinkle sugar over one end of each cookie for Santa's hat.

Use remaining white chocolate to attach to each cookie: 2 chocolate chips for Santa's eyes, 1 white candy for pom pom of hat and red candy for nose.

Let stand 20 min. or until chocolate is firm.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, these look delicious, I would like to know if you can freeze them.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete