Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Pie Pudding



Oh goodness gracious...oh my! This recipe is to die for. I loved it! It tasted like eating a pumpkin pie without the crust but has a texture that resembles bread pudding. Mmmmm.... I think I'll have to make this for Thanksgiving this year!

I hear that the cold leftovers are really good too. I'll find out in the morning!!!! :)

Pumpkin Pie Pudding
Source: www.allrecipes.com

1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin
1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
3/4 c. sugar
1/2 c. biscuit/baking mix
2 eggs, beaten
2 T. butter or margarine, melted
2 1/2 t. pumpkin pie spice
2 t. vanilla extract
whipped topping

In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a slow cooker coated with nonstick cooking spray. Cover and cook on low for 3 1/2 - 4 hours or until a thermometer reads 160 degrees F. Serve in bowls with whipped topping if desired.

2 comments:

  1. This looks yummy. Can't wait to try it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this today and just omitted the extra sugar and it was AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete