Thursday, March 11, 2010

Freezer Meals - Updated

I am 8 months pregnant now and baby #2 will be here before we know it! One of the items on my "Before Baby Comes To-Do List" is to stock our deep freezer with lots of frozen meals. I love to cook, but I'm sure sleep will be #1 on my list right after the baby is born. I found a 30 pack of 9x13 inch aluminum pans at Costco the other day for $5.99 and I plan to fill most of them up before this baby gets here!

I also have many friends that are pregnant right now so I'm hoping they can benefit from this post as well!

I have completed 8 different Freezer Meal Recipes so far. The links to the recipes are below. This list will continue to grow over the next couple of weeks. Enjoy!

Mini Meat Loaves - DONE!

Spaghetti Casserole - DONE!

Pizza Pasta Bake - DONE!

Tator Tot Casserole - DONE!

The Best Chili Ever - DONE!

Ziplock Chicken - DONE!

Chicken Pot Pies - DONE!

Italian Lasagna - DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment